Thursday, June 28, 2018

The Howell Open

The big tournament has arrived, where members of the Howell family do their best to crush each other in a twisted, barbaric, no holds barred Golf Tournament.
We will tee-off Sunday morning at 9 AM. Ambulances will be on site, and the pond will be checked for "stray" alligators early that morning.
Beverages will be served by the losers after the tournament, while the winners laugh and tell jokes.
No pressure on BETTY BULLION, the only hope for that side of the family.
As last years winner, I can only say Ha-Ha-Ha. I fully expect to win again, even though I am sure Trent and Bebo will stack the teams against me.
GOOD LUCK AND MAY BIRDIES ALWAYS BE IN YOUR FUTURE.


PS- The night tournament is Saturday night. A time for partying, drinking and playing golf at night.
What more could you want?

1 comment:

Mailrider said...

I smell coast money.