Now that hump day is over (4th of July) it is time to start a list of things that I need to finish up before deer season starts. Y'all can chip in anywhere and help.
1. inspect all stands for rotten boards.
2. replace all gun rails and repair camo in each stand.
3. shoot hogs
4. get Bob's booth for Carnival
5. put tripod stand at 10-point field
6. increase size of T-field with bulldozer
7. pet dog
8. take freezer to camp
9. cut firewood
10. shoot hogs
11. talk to Thunderhoof (this is his last year)
12. late August disk and plant fields
13. sight in rifles
14. go scouting for new spot to shoot Thunderhoof
15. pet dog
16. shoot hogs
That should be enough but will add to it as we go along.