Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Friday, June 22, 2012

Working For The Man

Things are heating up at Howell Realty and Appraisal, in fact I have to work this weekend and it is starting to get old. Nobody at the office works weekends, hell they don't even work on Fridays. I am tired of carrying the brunt of everything. I am tired of working all the time, I am tired of working for the MAN. Wait a minute, I am the Man. Damn!

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Anonymous mailrider said...

HOLD IT!!!! You are starting to sound like a coast lawyer.

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I sit here working, and Rex is out driving around town, I wonder if I am engaged to Rex or Pinocchio...

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Marian Love Phillips said...

I've got the perfect toy for you...it's a bobble head that says, "Workin' for the Man, Huntin' when I can." ;)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home