Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Crazy October

Yes, it is raining again. I can't remember the last time we had sunshine and blue skys. This is the most rain I can ever remember and the farmers are about to go crazy because there is no way to get their crops out of the field.
Halloween is coming too. My crazy dog, Camo, spends half her time spinning around in front of the mirror saying "Bloody Mary's Dog, Bloody Mary's Dog" That dog has way too much free time.
Half the stands at the camp need to be rebuilt, We need to scout for a place that looks good for opening day and some stands need to be moved. None of it can be done in the rain. I have never shot a squirrel wearing hip boots but I might this weekend.
Everyone is starting to get there pics in and there are some real fun ones in the group. Keep them coming.
Tomorrow I am going to post the first Ghost Story of the month for you to enjoy over the weekend, while Old Scratch and I head to Squirrel Camp.

1 comment:

The Hunter's Wife said...

Good luck and don't get too wet.

And eww to the picture!