Thursday, July 26, 2012

Down To The Wire

I have avoided camp this summer like the plague. I have been so busy that my heart has just not been in it but we are getting down to the wire now and there is a lot to be done. First, I have to get through this weekend for Denise's Birthday and then the Watermelon Carnival the next weekend. Then I am through and ready to start. So get ready as I turn my thought to the coming deer season and all the problems, perils and craziness that follows the Christmas Place Hunting Club. I am sure it will be interesting for you again.
I also received a secret package from Phillip at the Hog Blog  that I will be writing about soon.

1 comment:

Phillip said...

Glad the package arrived, Rex, and apologies for failing to put in any sort of a note. I expect it's pretty self-explanatory though.

Between the day job and moving to God's other country (Texas), I've been letting a lot of loose ends slip through the cracks (to truly mix my metaphors). Hope to get this ship back on track now that the move has been made!