Thursday, December 20, 2012

Santa's No Deer Camp Christmas Poem


There'll be no Christmas at Deer Camp this year.
Those fools keep shooting at my deer!
And you would not believe the horrid smell,
those hunters put deer urine on Everywhere!

 I'm not coming, no, no indeed
Even though I really know what they need.
They all want a change of luck
so they can get that great big buck

 There'll be no Christmas at Deer Camp this year
I ride by there in deadly fear!
And you would not believe the hell
of interrupting a midnight card game there

 I'm not coming, someone will draw a bead,
Even though I have exactly what they need
They all need a change of luck
to get that great big 10 point buck.

 There'll be no Christmas at Deer Camp this year
Those fools keep shooting at my deer!
Well, Maybe I'll bring just a little luck
so they can finally get that trophy buck.

No comments: