Friday, November 21, 2014

2014 DEER EVE

It is once again Deer Eve in Mississippi and outside my office I can hear the distant sounds of people sighting-in their rifles at the last minute. I am at work but my mind is far away thinking about the big buck that I know is slipping through the woods waiting on me. We are headed to camp at Noon and hope to have the camp open and everything ready to go before dark. Tonight there will be a nice fire to talk old stories around, a few drinks after a long wait, fresh crappie for dinner, and a whole lot of anticipation for daylight to come.
I wish you all well and please look for my picture in the New York Times after I slay that damn Thunderhoof. Good Luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Exceptional blog you guys have conserved there, I absolutely appraise your effort. huntingforbinoculars.com