1. if possible do not drive on the expressway in Alabama for a couple of days. There are so many people jumping off the overpasses that traffic is backed up for 100 miles.
2. The forgotten thing in this is that the toughest place in the world to play football is Bryant-Denny Stadium and when you walk in you are automatically down at least 17 points.
3. Boo-Hoo all I've heard is how much luck we needed to win. When Alabama has luck it is just expected. I've seen it for 40 years.
4. Alabama didn't get the calls. TFB. The first time in history.
5. The craziest play in college football? Usually that involves Alabama running for a touchdown, not the other way around.
6. All I've heard is Alabama had 503 yards and lost. No one has mentioned that Ole Miss has 430.
7. Hugh Freeze is the real deal
8. How'd that feel? 43-37
9. I do feel kind of sorry for the next team Alabama plays. They've been practicing since midnight Saturday.
10. Yes our girls are prettier than yours too.
Do you Remember this wonderful Ballad
The Night They Burned Tuscaloosa Down
(and all the Rebels were singing)