Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Spooky Month Has Arrived

Tomorrow starts bow season and October. I will not be bow hunting but I will be concentrating on some blood-curdling, spooky and of course true tales of horror from the famous Christmas Place. You can vote on which ones you want to read by leaving a comment.
1. The Messenger- soon after we purchased the Christmas Place strange and ominous notes started to appear on our camp door.
2. The Military Complex- a secret lab next to our property abandoned after the cold war, but what went on and is anything still hiding there?
3. The Old Covered Bridge- we were enjoying fishing off of it until nightfall caught us there.
4. The Confederate Grave- is the ghost real and what does he want?
5. The Spectral Wolf- I have seen it and feel that I escaped with my life.
Vote for one or two of these and I will have them up soon.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Marian Love Phillips said...

I'm voting for No. 3 & 4 Rex...love your ghost stories! :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home