I am not a big fisherman. In fact, I do not quite get hunting something that you can't see. This does not mean that I don't understand how to fish or exactly what to do when I am out there. I have been on a hundred fishing trips with my father and there are some important lessons learned that I would like to share.
1. Whoever controls the boat catches the most fish.
2. Quit bitching, quit talking, I'm trying to fish.
3. Pee over the side of the boat, no the other damn side!
4. Sorry, I only have one of these jigs.
5. Get your own damn hook out of the tree, we're catching 'em like crazy.
There are a few more but you get the drift. In fact fishing with him reminds me of a song.