Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Howell Open


Golf is a four letter word. I had been getting better and better and now am reduced to the shanks and can't hit the ball to save my soul. This happens just as it is time for the famous Howell Open that occurs around the fourth of July every year. All of us go at it hard that weekend to beat the crap out of each other and my evil brother just called (no, the one on the coast) and said he is playing great. Crap! Just what I needed to hear.
I guess he has nothing to do all day except sue people and play golf.
I swear, this having to work for a living is killing me!

1 comment:

Big Al said...

It may be better to take that "playing great" comment as an attempt to psyche you out. He's probably not playing so well... you can take him this time. You know you can. See the ball... be the ball...