Thursday, August 28, 2014

Treasure Poachers

Paul Jones called on his cell phone from the famous Christmas Place. "What the hell is going on up there?" he yelled. I couldn't hardly hear him due to the loud gunshots and machine gun fire. He said "I've got the road blocked into the camp but there are hundreds of trucks arriving and they all have shovels, metal detectors and guns. I'm trying to hold them off, send reinforcements!" Ah-Hah! Treasure poachers trying to steal Dad's hidden gold. He told me a lot of them were wearing a black armband and I knew my evil brother Paul's henchmen were there while he was innocently heading to see the REBELS play in Hotlanta. I told him to hold on at all cost, help was on the way. Luckily my Solitaire game was still up on the computer after I hung up.

No comments: