Friday, December 18, 2015

This is It!

The best weekend of deer hunting is right now. The still hunting weekend with the rut in full progress.
Everyone of the sorry members of the famous Christmas Place have snuck off from their jobs and are heading to camp as I type.
This will be the last hunt of the year for most of us as Christmas and New Years in New Orleans is rushing at us. Hey! It's not my fault Christmas is during the rut.
They are all calling me and giving me hell and I am sitting here worrying about all the work I have to do. I wonder if my sorry boss would notice if I snuck off too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thomas Venney said...

Here we discuss tactics for successful spot and stalk mule deer hunting. Every opportunity is different, but the premise is still the same - find a buck, develop a plan to get within range, execute the plan, harvest the mule deer. It doesn't matter the weapon you use, these rules will apply.https://mailhunting.wordpress.com/