Monday, January 14, 2019

Marian Gets Her Deer

It has been a while for Marian at the famous Christmas Place, but Marian finally got her deer. I took her to the Bird Point stand which she has never hunted. She hunted in a ground blind and the deer waltzed out in front of her late that afternoon. BLAM! The deer turned and basically jumped off a cliff into the deepest, darkest part of the property. Tim Crosby and I located the deer that night while Marian supervised from the edge of the cliff. I never want to go back down in that hole again, Poor Tim wanted me to shoot him.. She was happy as could be and the nice doe weighed 120 lbs. Another great weekend at the Christmas Place with Marian.
Rapelling classes start Feb 1st

6 comments:

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks for inviting me to the famous and magical Christmas Place for a successful hunt. I really enjoyed seeing you and all my hunting buddies again. I had a blast!

Mailrider said...

Congrats on a fine deer Marian. Was really great to see you again.

ddiderr said...

Such a nice & useful post. Really happy to see such post. I have come to know about many new ideas. I will try my best to implement some of them. Thanks.

visit our website

liza said...


Very enjoyable to visit this blog and find something exciting and amazing.
visit our website

Oliver Mathew said...

Congrats Marian on your successful hunt! Deer hunting is fun and one of the most excited things to do. Doing some scouting before deer season can simplify the hunting efforts. Plus, discover a game-changing strategy for keeping track of the spots you’ve found and saving your treestand locations. Here are some wonderful scouting tips for a more successful hunting season, give it a read: Deer Hunting

Unknown said...

original site designer replica luggage see here now see this here why not look here click here now