Thursday, April 16, 2009

Assimilating The Senator

Tupelo Beta Seven, Gamma System> I met with Senator Roger Wicker last Monday and made sure to let him know that he and the rest of you puny humans will be ASSIMILATED.
My evil plan involves a complicated mapping system for carbon absorption rates and it looks like all the humans will probably have to be eradicated. Besides that, our conversation was very interesting and relaxed. We talked about Water Valley, Oxford and economic growth for our area and ways to increase it.
Then I told him about the second part of my plan.
Senator Wickers eyes grew wide with fear and astonishishment as I described my plan to reintroduce the deadly BIKINI MACHINE and my bid for world domination. He liked the idea of the bikinis but was not too hot about the world domination part. After security threw me out.. I mean.. after my dramatic exit, I thought more about our conversation.
The only part I need to work on is an evil name like my predecessor Dr. GoldFoot.
If you have any ideas, please leave a comment.

1 comment:

needaez said...

continue reading this designer replica luggage important site dolabuy ysl my explanation address