Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Friday, September 18, 2009

Christmas Card Pics


A quick update on the Christmas card pics that I need from all of you for our famous Deer Camp Blog Christmas Card. So far I have received 0. Yes, 0.
I need to get the pics as soon as you can send one.
If anyone has a really cool background that I could use, please send that also.
I would like to use different pics from the ones I used last year.
Thanks.

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger The Hunter's Wife said...

I'll have a really good picture for you by Sunday. lol

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Marian Love Phillips said...

Will get one of Bob and I to you soon...Can't wait to see the new one! :)

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said...

is this a ladies love tryst.
I will spoil that.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Editor said...

make sure to send another naked pic mr. Kees

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said...

Will you use it deersucker?

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Editor said...

of course, who could resist

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Varun Gupta said...

Hi,

I just visited your sport site and interested to give you an ad offer. It would be great if you post a "poker" review (with 3 link in the review) for us. For the review, I will give you $10. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Varun
vgvarunwins@gmail.com

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Phillip said...

Did I not send you one, Rex? I can remedy that.

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Phillip said...

Did I not send you one, Rex? I can remedy that.

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Phillip said...

Hmm.. maybe I should ask again?

Just call me double clutch!

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Editor said...

Phillip,
I think I have used all those pics.
don't you have one of those ugly arkansas razorback hog hats you could wear?

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Blessed said...

but I'm always the one taking the picture so I'm never in them... sigh, let me see what I can come up with - I do enjoy the Christmas card!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home