Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Hog Menace

Last night Trent, Dad and I drove to Coffeeville to a wild hog seminar given by the state. They covvered history, disease and the population growth of swine in the U.S. It was interesting and informative but on leaving I felt like I was in a Harry Potter movie. This is what I learned.
1. You have got a problem.
2. You are on your on.
Luckily for me, I know a man that never met a hog that wouldn't look better with a bullet in him.

P.S. (3 men)- see comments

3 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous mailrider said...

There is only one thing that will stop those hogs---HATE

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Brandon Emerson said...

I'll drop any hog I see, I have grown to be a hog hater myself

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Phillip said...

Did someone say, "hogs?"

I like that summary of the seminar there, Rex. "You've got a problem. You're on your own!"

That sounds like open season to me! Stack the hickory and fire up the cooker, it's bbq time!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home