Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Final Run

We are in the final run of deer season at the famous Christmas Place. Yesterday was the last day of the regular gun season and even though Trent took the day off and went to shoot the big deer Bob saw, it didn't happen. Two weeks of muzzleloader season on private lands is still going on. Hoping to get Spencer to come up for a chance at a big buck before it is over. (Kids can still use rifles)
I will be using the .45/70. Poor Hogs :(
In other important news, this weekend Denise and I are getting after the hogs. Damn, she is beginning to act like Mark and hates a hog too!
It should be very interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin to get real money.
It gets down to select a proper companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]