Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

National Skip Me Day

Today is National Signing Day and once again, here I am sitting by the phone wearing nothing but a football helmet and a jock strap waiting for the coaches to call me. I know that I am the greatest quarterback of all time, why doesn't my phone ring?
Oh well, maybe next year.

7 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Marian Love Phillips said...

I can almost vision that - put your clothes back on...then the phone will ring!! ;)

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Brandon Emerson said...

Tennessee Vols Top 10 recruiting class...Ole Miss Rebels Top 20...Let's get ready for a great game next year in Knoxville! Can't wait to host you redneck rebels!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Editor said...

not hardly, for once the Rebels finished ahead of your Vols

 
At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! Oh my...aren't I lucky?? Yes in fact I am! Ha Ha!!

 
At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Denise

 
At 6:14 AM, Anonymous outdoorleisuredirect said...

Hi,

Swimming Pool, Portable Pools, Kids Trampoline, Plastic Pools, Children Outdoor Games, Adult Clothing, Above Ground Pool Kits, Intex Above Ground Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool Ladders,Outdoor Trampolines and Outdoor Sporting Goods at lowest possible prices on http://www.outdoorleisuredirect.co.uk

OutdoorLeisureDirect.co.uk

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Phillip said...

I really, really wish you hadn't planted that mental image, Rex. Poor, traumatized Camo!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home