Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Blogoversary


Yes, another milestone in my blogging trek. Way back in November of 2006 I made my first post to introduce you to the famous Christmas Place, the colorful members there and that no-good rotten giant buck that is continually tormenting me.
Since then a lot of big deer have been taken, my lawyer brothers are still evil and the Legend of Thunderhoof has spread.
I hope to be here for a while yet as there are a lot more ghost stories, interesting adventures and plain craziness to come that I am sure you will enjoy.

7 comments:

MsCrit said...

Happy Anniversary! Thank you for the past years of smiles and giggle. Keep up the good work!

The Hunter's Wife said...

Happy Blog Anniversary Rex!!!

Marian Ann Love said...

Happy Blogoversary my deer friend...you really have the BEST blog! If I need a lift all I have to do is come to your site and start reading. Keep the stories coming! ;)

Matt said...

Congratulations Rex! Only one more year to the big five-year mark. I'll hit four years this summer and hope we're both still at it for years to come.

Libby Spencer said...

How time flies. Happy Blogiversary and many more to come.

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Well done for keeping it going.
SBW

Mandy said...

Happy Blogiversary!! And many more!!