Monday, March 08, 2010

The Great Hog Bust Of 2010

Yes, the great hog hunt of 2010 was a total bust. As stated before, the damn hogs have suddenly just disappeared. We did not even see one of the vile creatures this weekend. Did they leave because the rumor was that Phillip was coming to town? Maybe we just had the worst hog hunters in the world out there? I don't know. I can tell you that we had a great time and will go more into detail about our guests and what happened with Michael on my next post. Meanwhile, here is a motley crew......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks friend for sharing this nice story. I have started hunting deer when I was 13 years old and although we had lots of fun being together as a family during those hunts, the hunting itself was miserable. South carolina hunting lodge

MsCrit said...

Hey Red Dog! Happy birthday Buddy! and many more!