Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Christmas Card Update

The Christmas Card is coming along but please send in your pic or a link to a good pic of yourself. I have many already. Jody, Othmar, the jeep dude, Becky, Matt, Ralph, Marian and Bob, and a few others; so it is shaping up nicely.
Many of my links have not posted this year and I would still like a pic anyway, so please send one. New links, here is last years card.
PS- if you just read the blog, send me a pic and I will add you too.

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Hunt Like You're Hungry said...

How does one send a picture in? e-mail? Or can you just snag one off my blog?


Merry Christmas!

HLYH

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Editor said...

the email link is to the right at top of the column.
email me
rexhowell@wvms.us

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home