Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Real Golf

Tomorrow the Masters starts and once again my invite is lost in the mail. That stupid Thunderhoof had a ticket tied on his antler as he left camp Sunday. I'm sure he will have a great time over there. The weather has been cold but today it is finally warming up. The Masters is more fun when they have some weather problems. Maybe I can get in a few rounds this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger abram griffiths said...

I hate when that happens. The damn mail lady lost my tickets to the super bowl last year and the first game of the world series.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home