The famous Howell Open is this Saturday. On this relaxing weekend, we do our damndest to beat the hell out of each other playing golf, using any trick in the book. On this occassion there are some simple rules you need to know to understand this blood feud.
1. Gamesmanship knowledge is vital. If you do not understand it you will get your ass beat.
2. Never play on Pauls team. The object is to take all of his money and send him home crying. You may lose but if you beat his sorry butt it is that much sweeter.
3. Never count Dad out. (that should be rule #1)
4. Never piss Dad off. You will get beat.
5. Never piss Bebo off. You will get beat.
6. Rules are just kind of guidelines. Play them to your advantage.
7. Most important. IF YOU GET YOUR OPPONENT DOWN, STOMP ON HIS NECK UNTIL THERE IS NOT ANOTHER DIME LEFT IN HIS POCKET.
These rules should get you through the weekend, will report the blood loss after the fourth.