Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Thunderhoof And Eli

I do not know why anyone is surprised that the Giants won the Superbowl. Thunderhoof has only gone to 2 Superbowls and Eli was in both of them. Hello??? When I got his postcard that he was headed to Indianapolis I knew the Giants would win the game. Did anyone else see Thunderhoof up in the box with Archie or down on the sideline during the game? He was great!
Thunderhoof and Eli are great friends from Eli's Ole Miss days and everytime they get together they throw the ball around or Thunderhoof kicks it 4 or 5 hundred yards for him to catch. Camo likes to play defense but that Thunderhoof runs too fast.
Here is a picture of them together goofing around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, no, I missed him. I noticed the cameras were not panning the sidelines or the stands as much as usual or so I thought but then I'm easily distracted. I could have just missed it.