Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Death to Somalia

I usually don't go off on rants. I mostly leave that to Long Tall Becky or the charming and perceptive GuyK, but these damn pirates have really pissed me off. You need to read the headline. Pirates Kill 4 American Hostages on Yacht. What in the hell is the President doing? What the hell is our military thinking? Who the hell is in charge? It is time to go back to the Roosevelt ultimatum with these g.d people. "Pedicaris alive or Razuli dead"
It is time for warships off the coast of Somalia and a whole lot of worthless dead m.f pirates. Get off your asses. Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

GUYK said...

Yes, I am pissed. But I have just about gave up on the American government under its current leadership...I don't really expect Obama to do anything. He appears to be too afraid of the Islamic world and their opinions to stop the pirates. It would take a full scale war against Somalia to stop the piracy and neither Obama nor the American public are willing to take that action.

Editor said...

I don't know about Obama, but I'm the American public and I want WAR.

Greg said...

I saw this on the news today, and was pissed as well. I say we take our Marine snipers off the shooting range, and let them get their practice off the coast of Somalia.

CallMaker said...

Very good.

Tim said...

I say we open a charter pirate hunting business. We look like tourist and shoot like the 3 Infantry. No legal shooting hours, no bag limit. If uncle sam won't do it, we will do it for him.

Editor said...

I agree with you................ Welcome to the Banner Militia.

Greg said...

Sign me up Tim. I'll start packing!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.