Monday, February 28, 2011

A Tarnished Weekend


So I am watching the Academy awards and who do I see sitting up there with his buddies Tom Hanks and Brad Pitt? That's right, that stupid deer, Thunderhoof, was schmoozing with the celebrities. I just turned it off.
No hog info this week either. It is very quiet. In fact neither one of my evil brothers has talked to me this morning. Thank God!
Tomorrow is Spencers Birthday! This means drivers license to him so expect to see more of him at camp this year. No more excuses.
I wonder when they are going to make a movie out of my blog?

1 comment:

mailrider said...

Who in their right mind would watch such mindless crap like the academy awards. Hell, I'd rather watch paint dry. PITIFUL!!
Weather forcast not looking good for this weekend. Looks like the hogs called mother nature for some help.
Happy Birthday to Spencer!! Rex- what kind of new pickup are you getting the boy?