Thursday, October 27, 2011

Katies' Big Day


My cousin, Katie, is getting married this weekend. Yes, I know that no one in their right mind gets married during the fall or winter, but love can make you blind and I don't think her new husband is a hunter.
Katie is the daughter of my cousin, Kent (a reformed duck hunter) and he and his wife Marijean are planning on a hoedown that Oxford has never seen before. I have been warned that no one will be allowed to wear camo, hip boots, waders, or any hunting gear at all.
The women are all up in the air about this so I guess the deer will have to wait another week.
(and yes, any wedding at Halloween is scary.)

7 comments:

Marian Ann Love said...

Congratulations and best wishes to the Bride and Groom on their wedding day!

Bear said...

My girlfriend has been made aware that should we one day get married, there will be no hitchin' durin' the months of April, May, and October-December.

Nor will I intentionally knock her up during the months of February or September, lest I have to miss a peak-of-the-rut bowhunt or a spring gobbler hunt to watch her birth a child:)

Property in jaipur said...

nice post

Hunter said...

Now I understand why family weddings are only allowed once every 5 years...

Unknown said...

Jual Rumah Murah Bsd Tas Terbaru Rumah DIjual Rumah Dijual Bsd Tangerang Jual Rumah Anggrek Dijual Rumah Cluster Jual Rumah Di Bsd F Grosir Perumahan Murah Gading Serpong Toko Tas Grosir Mur Krim Pemutih Siang Rumah Di Gading Serpong Pemutih Kulit Secara Dijual Rumah Di Bsd Krim Pemutih Racikan Kosmetik Dan Aman Produsen Tas Toko Tas Branded Jual Tas Tas Batam

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.