Monday, September 02, 2013

Labor Day Lament

Yes, it is Labor day and a time that we have traditionally hunted doves and been together as a family to kickoff hunting season. But here I am in Water Valley not doing anything, thanks to being turned into a vampire by my dentist. You really do not want to know.
I don't have the energy to be out and about at the camp and am driving Denise crazy taking care of me. Just another minor setback in the life of a famous Blogger.
I have been horrible at keeping up my blog and hope to do better as the deer season starts but I have been really busy. Just crazy busy and there is no rest for the wicked.
I do have the beginnings of a Halloween Story I'm working on and a few reports of a giant buck wandering around the edge of the camp to report on. Thunderhoof says hi and I will get to work next week reporting on the strange things happening at the famous Christmas Place.

No comments: