Friday, June 23, 2006

Beauty and the Beast

Alcatraz, MS> Now that I am a famous blogger, life is getting really interesting. Gifts, Women, and lucrative job offers continue to surround me, but I am staying with Real Estate and Blogging. I am almost a whole week ahead of the bill collectors and gaining ground everyday.
Since the New York Times is about to be burned after their article today, it should open up some blogger doors in that part of the world and make my blog more appealing and accessible to the clamoring public (Remember! Chicks dig bloggers) I decided to hire a couple of henchmen, I mean salespeople to really start the money train in real estate, while I rake in the dough from this new blogging outlet. I heartily welcome Shona Williams and Wilbur Herring. Beauty and the Beast!

No comments: