Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6-6-6 is an Everyday thing


Witchy, MS> This 6-6-6 business was bothering me. I got up early and rushed to the famous Christmas Place Unexplained Phenomena Area. I rushed down to the edge of the cornfield. The evil hogs were grazing peacefully till I disturbed them. Flashing tusk and wild squealing followed me as I made my escape and headed for the Crossover area. The deer were grazing peacefully till I disturbed them. Flashing horns and stamping hooves chased me down to the lake. I sat on the dock and looked out over the beautiful lake. A flying saucer dove out of the sky barely missing my head, shot a beam of light into the lake and immediately two gigantic 60 lb. catfish rose out of the lake and into the ship. A little green man waved at me and the UFO took off! It got quiet. I could hear ghost murmuring and beating drums at the haunted Indian Mound. A saber tooth tiger came down and got a drink of water. A herd of Mammoths walked by and a large Mastodon started taking a bath. I wandered down by the Point stand. I heard thunder and soon Thunderhoof galloped by me, giving a wink and a shake of his mighty horns as I dodged the lightning from his hooves. I headed to the camphouse. Turkeys the size of an ostrich flew off. Giant Coyotes and Bobcats sprang out of the bushes, a bear growled, a comet whizzed by! I broke into a run and made it to my truck. I cranked up, spun gravel and took off. Luckily everything was normal at the Christmas Place as I relaxed, dodged the werewolf in the road and headed home. This 666 stuff is a bunch of hooey!

No comments: