Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Card Update

Almost everyone has their picture in for the Christmas Card. The main ones I need are Kristine and Dana.
John has opted out and I think the Toast Man has too, even though I told them they could wear sunglasses, Santa Beards or a camo disguise.
Can't hear from the boys at Arkysafari or Bob from Salt Lake.
The pic will be ready to post in a week or so and I think you will love it.
Hopefully everyone will print it out and hang it on their wall!
Thanks for linking and thanks for your friendship.
I wish everyone a wonderful and Merry Christmas!
Update- Salt City Bob is in but room is almost gone, hurry.

7 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger SimplyOutdoors said...

Same back to you Rex. Can't wait to see the card!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Dana @ The Wild WoodsWoman said...

I swear I've sent two different pictures to your email address. Haven't you gotten either one?

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Editor said...

Dana, I have not received them
rexhowell@wvms.us

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Editor said...

or put them on your site and I will copy them.

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Phillip said...

I'm getting a little concerned about this "Christmas Card".

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Old Scratch said...

Bah Humbug

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Editor said...

you should be, I hope you like the hog head.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home