Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta


Wednesday, December 05, 2007


This deer hunting is getting a bit extreme. Besides an Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, I think my brother Paul is getting way to fanatical about killing a deer. Here is a picture of him in his hunting outfit. What do you think?


At 11:33 AM, Anonymous deerPhD said...

As a psychologist-in-training, I say drop me an e-mail and I'll send you a list of possible referrals.

At 11:33 AM, Blogger joated said...

Tell him to lose the metal finish. Too much reflective surface will give his position away.

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Editor said...

Joated, that's funny!
thanks for stopping by
DeerPHD, he may be too far gone

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Othmar Vohringer said...

Tell your brother to at least take the horns off, he could be mistaken for legal game for Gods sake.

Love the outfit otherwise!!!


At 10:13 PM, Blogger Editor said...

at least I have a reason to send a couple of bullets in his direction.

At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Phillip said...

I dunno, Rex. It almost seems as though you might take a tip or two from the old boy.

What does YOUR hunting getup look like?


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home