Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Monday, December 24, 2007

Letters to Santa


Dear Santa,
all I want is one more mule!
Paul
Dear Santa,
a nice buck off Pauls stand would be great.
Burney
Dear Santa,
where are the ducks?
Hershel
Dear Santa,
A really monstrous buck would kill Paul.
Rex
Dear Santa,
I want my own blog.
Camo
Dear Santa,
more time to hunt!
Trent
Dear Santa,
a new cane, and for someone to actually listen to me.
Bobby
Dear Santa,
where is that invite to the Famous Christmas Place?
Marian
Dear Santa,
can I hunt with Paul?
Matt
Dear Santa,
you know, now that I am a famous personality,
it wouldn't kill you to let me actually get a deer.
Othmar
Dear Santa,
all I want for Christmas is to keep my two front teeth!
GuyK

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger GUYK said...

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I need a lot more than just the two front teeth!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home