Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ballad of Archie Who

If you were growing up in the south around 1969-70 you have heard this song. A tall gangly red-headed boy from Drew, MS made history as the quarterback for the Ole Miss Rebels. He was headed to the Heisman trophy till his arm was broken in a tough ballgame, but #18 became a hero and legend at Ole Miss as his son Eli did too.
Turn It Up!!!!!
Ballad of Archie Who
If all the hunters that read this site would chip in and help me, we could capture Archie, put him in a pen, sell his "fluids" on Ebay or to college coaches and we could all become Zillionaires. I wonder how much we could get per ounce?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That song is classic and carries me back to the last time I watched a game in Vaught Hemingway.

SimplyOutdoors said...

Oh my god the part about trapping Archie and then selling his fluids made laugh out loud. I'm sure though if we could make that happen there are some college and pro teams that would pay lots of money.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.