Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Hunting Giant Crows

Verne, MS> now that the great hog hunt is over, it is time to get serious about some of the other varmints at the famous Christmas Place. Up in the hills there is a large cave that you can not even go into because these large birds are always swooping around causing havoc. It is time to have an organized hunt to get rid of them once and for all. The locals call them Ropen but I think they are the so-called Thunderbirds of lore. Either way, I am tired of them barreling down out of the sky and snatching up my deer and turkeys. They are now also working on my hogs and are almost so fat they can't fly. Anyway, I hope to organize a hunt soon by staking out a scantily clad, beautiful maiden or two in the center of our wheat fields and blasting the evil birds as they swoop down to devour them. Leave a comment if you would like to be included in the hunt

2 comments:

R. Gabe Davis said...

Did you say beautiful maidens!

Unknown said...

check out the post right here replica designer bags wholesale my review here Continued this link bags replica gucci