Friday, March 20, 2009

Jeff's God

My Dad just received news from his publisher that they are going to publish his second book named "Jeff's God"
This story centers on a 16 year old boy at the outbreak of the Civil War in Oxford, MS and his growth into a man as he fights in the Battle of Shiloh, is wounded, faces occupation from the Yankee troops, is sentenced to die as a spy, escapes with the Yankee payroll as he is about to be hung, his wild flight to New Mexico and the friendship he develops with the last of the free Indian tribes there.
He falls in love, faces all kinds of rigors on the trail, returns to Oxford and the era of Reconstruction, then makes a decision that changes his life.
A very interesting tale to say the least.
I have gathered almost everyones email address to send a notice out to. Hope you won't mind. Should be out in a couple of months.
I hope you all will enjoy it.

8 comments:

Albert A Rasch said...

Please keep me posted. I would be interested in getting it when it hits the shelves.

Regards,
Albert A Rasch
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles
The Range Reviews: Tactical
Proud Member of Outdoor Bloggers Summit

Marian Ann Love said...

Can't wait to read his second book. The first one "Lim" was fabulous! :)

Deer Passion said...

Sounds like a wonderful book! I will look forward to reading it and sharing it with family!! Can we, by chance, get autographs too??? :)

Anonymous said...

I look forward to it.

Dayne Shuda said...

Please include me on the email list. This book sounds wonderful.

GUYK said...

Let me know when it comes off the press...I had the Citrus county library purchase "Lim" and I bet they will buy this one also.

SimplyOutdoors said...

It sounds great. Please keep me in the loop.

The Hunter's Wife said...

Congrats to your Dad.