Friday, March 27, 2009

The Creepy Hippie

Water Valley, MS> When I went out on my porch yesterday, I turned to admire those stinking flea-bitten damn goats that have taken up residency in my side yard. Then I realized that there was a note attached to my wall.
GOATS HAVE FEELINGS TOO!
Obviously left by one of those stinking, long haired, unkempt, treehugging, goathugging, envirowhacko commie hippies that reads my blog (thanks!)
Witnesses told me that they don’t know his name but he has a tattoo that says TINY and he was heading south toward the office of Old Scratch.

3 comments:

none said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lOeWAP58DI

deerslayer said...

Sounds to me like you need to have a goat hunt. Mighty fine eatin when dressed and prepared right. I like it barbaqued myself. MMMMM GOOD.

GUYK said...

but if you make a clean shot they don't suffer