Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A Bright Lammey Future

Abbeville, MS> In the woods northeast of Abbeville, MS and above Graham Lake is the Lammey Camp. The Howell Camp used to be about a mile from them and we all grew up hunting together. At that time, the Lammey Camp was more known for drinking and card playing than deer hunting. This has changed since Davin and Jimmy have had their own kids. Jimmy and his sons, Anthony and James combined with Davin and his sons, Matt and Dean have bought land around them and Jimmy and Davin have invested heavily in teaching their children to hunt. It is remarkable what they have accomplished to help their children learn about hunting and to grow up as men to be proud of.
This past weekend the fruit of their hard work came back to them. Matt Lammey killed this tremendous 11-point near their camp. All of the Howells are extremely proud of him, and hope that the rest of the Lammeys get a buck just like his.
Congrats Matt, on a magnificent trophy whitetail Buck.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great buck! Congratulations Matt.

Anonymous said...

What a monster! You told me at the State game you were going to kill this deer. And you did! Reminds me of me. :)
P. Howell

Davin said...

Rex,
Thank you for posting Matthew's pictures and the nice comment.I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of the Lammey boys and their love of hunting and I am still without words on my feeling of Matthew killing that great buck.I am one proud Father.

bushman said...

Niiiice!

Dash said...

Very nice buck! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Matthew! I guess that is where I get my hunting abilities from the Lammey side. It is all starting to make sense now? Putting pressure on Big Bro. way to go, great buck!

Cousin Ben

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Anonymous said...

Saw your work, my feeling is that if everyone can be more exchanges, we should be more than is now the world like this!

pene said...

u3y37a3u73 n1f21l0l37 v2g24t2m17 z9j79y2m92 h2r35u2v98 l4x01v8t53