Friday, February 01, 2008

Camos' Corner II

Water Valie, MS> hi! Camo here, Rex don let me talk on comperter much so I want 2 tell you that deer seeson is over. I don know Y. Thes is only secunt time I get to rite on comperter. Go chec my firsts fun post.
We lef camp Sunday and 7 of those evil deerses jumped in the road rit in front of us.
Theys horrible white tails were stickin up and I could see ther big ears. they wuz buoncin around and lookin terriblez. I barked as loud as I could and tried to bite them but Rex wood not let me chase them. He said deer seeson wuz over. I really hates those nasty thangs.
I got to bite them when the hunters wood bring one in, the ones with the horns are really horrible. I chased lots of them out of the yard this yeer and had fun. Me and Trigger could smell them all round the camp and would bark and bark if they got too close.
I love goin to camp and Rex dont know but deer seeson is not over for me.

8 comments:

Marian Ann Love said...

I love it when Camo makes a post...she is such a smart girl and good looking at that! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Camo! That Rex sure does know how to make us laugh, doesn't he?!! Believe me, deer season is over for him this year. Golf anyone? Love, Mommy

admin said...

lmao, I'm scared to let my beagle post, knowing her and the miles she runs when she's gone on one of her trips.....it would probably be a long story..

Anonymous said...

I don't know how Camo types without opposable thumbs. Her grammar is pretty good for someone who can only bark too.

The Hunter's Wife said...

That was cute.

CDGardens said...

Sure would like to hear from Camo again in the future. Funny puppy dog.

Albert A Rasch said...

Dear Camo,

Maybe Rex will let me introduce you to Chopper our Basset Hound. He's very handsome if not smart. I'll post a picture of him in case you are interested.

Regards,
Albert A Rasch
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles

Unknown said...

2015622dongdong
louis vuitton
ray bans
abercrombie
louis vuitton
kate spade
celine
rolex watches outlet
true religion
coach factorty outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
air jordan 13
pandora jewelry
michael kors handbags
abercrombie
louis vuitton
coach outlet online
prada shoes
coach
louis vuitton handbags
marc jacobs
kevin durant shoes
coach outlet store online
michael kors bag
chanel uk
louis vuitton
oakley sunglasses
true religion outlet
christian louboutin
michael kors
michael kors outlet