Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day Again

Last year I posted about the sexy camo lingerie that Denise desperately needed for Valentines Day. This year she needs roses and some other small gift to show how much I appreciate her.
Tonight we are going to meet our friends Greg (Old Scratch) Jones and and his wonderful wife Kim, Mark (Mailrider) Stewart and his wife Kim (Bear Claw) at the Windy City Grill in Como, MS. We are having drinks at 6:30 and dinner at 7:00. If you are in the neighborhood stop by for a drink or join us for dinner.

The kids are about to worry me to death about Webkinz for Valentines Day. They are the latest, greatest thing and it looks like I will have to get those for the girls and Spencer needs a turkey call.

6 comments:

Marian Ann Love said...

You and Denise have a wonderful Valentine's Day and enjoy your dinner. Bob and I are going out also and most likely it will be Goldie's Trail Bar-B-Q! :) Yum!

SimplyOutdoors said...

Sounds like a great time and I am seriously going to show the Mrs. the camo lingerie pictures tonight. I might be able to talk her into it.

Editor said...

you can talk her into it, but the secret is to talk her out of them.

H2o said...

My daughter has 13 of those Web animals. Reminds me of the Cabbage Patch dolls. I like the pj's.

Unknown said...

Beli Rumah Di Alam Jual Rumah Di Bsd Sewa Rumah Gading S Grosiran Baju Murah Grosir Baju Tanah Abang jual rumah bsd gading Rumah Dijual Bsd Pu Grosir Tas Branded Grosir Jual Rumah BSD Nusa Loka Tas KW Grosir Rumah Dijual Rumah Dikontrakan Jual RUmah BSD City Dijual Rumah Murah Belanja Tas Rumah Dijual Baju Muslim Murah Grosir Online Baju Korea Online

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.