Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Most Important Thing...

Foggy Swamp, MS> With the state of the economy in a whirl, I thought it best to write down the #1 Most Important Thing I Need To Do in the next few months. Many friends have lost their jobs, the real estate market completely sucks, my taxes are about to shoot all to hell, no insurance, I may be on welfare soon and my dog is crazy.
What is the Most Important Thing I Need to Do? What do I need to accomplish in the next few months? I thought about it long and hard. Here is the answer.
I need to kill that no-good, sorry, rotten, hateful, big-horned flea bag of a deer-
Thunderhoof
Deer season starts in October and that nasty varmint needs to go.
I have it all planned, I have even made arrangements to hire the best event planner and photographer in the United States, Kimberly Coughlin, to jet down to take pictures of the gigantic beast when I bring him in to put on the hanging pole. She is even going to add his pictures and obituary to her blog.
Whew, now that I have that off my mind, I guess I can concentrate on football season and other important stuff.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Thanks Rex; you are a true friend. Now go get ready to kill that deer!

Kimberly said...

Thanks, Rex! Let me know as soon as he goes down and I'll be on the next plane to take his last portrait. We do appreciate the kind words. Good luck to you, too!

Hugh said...

I know where you are coming from with the economy. I am a building contractor and the wheels have stopped turning down here. Our season starts August 15th here, I have some pretty good bucks on the trail camera's. Hopefully the deer season will take my mind off of our current problems.

www.huntingthelowcountry.com