Wednesday, March 12, 2008

2 Hoofs Down

Oxpatch, MS> Thunderhoof had been driving me crazy to see the new adventure movie called 10,000 B.C. He said it would be great and I would get to see how it really was in the old days when he had to put up with Wooly Mammoths, Mastadons, Saber Tooth Tigers and other gigantic varmints all the time.
They made us sit in the back of the theatre because of his big horns. I had to pay for three seats too. Then he ate 2 big buckets of popcorn and a couple of boxes of goobers before we got halfway through the movie.
I liked the animation for the mammoths and for the saber tooth but the story line was very weak and we were both very disappointed in the movie.
We will have to say two hoofs down on seeing this movie.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that this one was not very good. I think I will wait for the dvd rental.

Erin Howell said...

daddy how many times do i have to tell you when i say a movie is bad it turns out to be bad!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard much about this movie yet, so thanks for the heads up. I wasn't too impressed with the promos, so you probably convinced me to stay away!

The Hunter's Wife said...

I like the 2 hoofs down reference. Cute.

FHB said...

Well said. They didn;t really guve the hunters much credit. They had much better technology by then.

Anyway, a buddy of mine is posting old hunting stories from his likfe. i think you';d love them. Go here, http://mushysmoochings.blogspot.com/ , and enjoy.

CDGardens said...

Ah, I will have to tell Hubby that Thunderhoof had 2 hooves down.

He says it is a "Big Screen" movie and doesn't want to wait for dvd release. ;)

SimplyOutdoors said...

That's too bad because I was really looking forward to seeing it too. I will still have to check it out but I will just wait for it to come out on DVD.