Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Gobble In My Ear


Caw-Hoot, MS> Well, as you can guess, turkey season officially starts this weekend. Now for all you diehards, good-luck. Me, I still just don't get it. At the famous Christmas Place Rack and Spur club, you can't trot to the outhouse without stepping on a gobblers beard. Hello? How hard can it be?
Dad is sitting in his office right now blowing on his damn turkey call, practicing. Why? Hello??? they are big chickens.
I guess I will take Spencer. Maybe we can club one with a gunstock to make it more sporting. We really need a turkey eradication program launched at the camp, but I have not heard a word from Othmar.

3 comments:

KeesKennis said...

We will see as the season goes on.
BTW I just posted your party pics that you mailed.

Anonymous said...

Why are we fighting??????

Anonymous said...

Git 'em!

Two more weeks before I get to chase the feathered elk!

Sounds like you guys are into 'em good. Have fun!