Monday, March 10, 2008

Let's Par-tee


Geezer, MS> The famous Birthday Bash was Saturday night. All the cool peeps were there like me, Camo and Marian. Hell, even my Dad made a guest appearance and wore the best gift of the night. The Watermelon Hat!
The party was great and we did not even have to call the fire dept to put out my cake. Denise did an amazing job putting the party together and I can not thank her enough.

Thank you to everyone that came to the party! Denise even made a chocolate cake to absolutely die for and there was enough food and drink to feed an army and get them drunk too. Erin acted as the barkeep as we set up the bar in the garage. It worked pretty well and made everything flow nicely.

Hey! You can have your cake and eat it to! That Denise was great and I did not realize that I had so many friends. Of course in Water Valley, the offer of free food and booze is going to make a lot of people show up for any party. I guess 50 was not so bad and I got a cool WaterMelon hat that everyone got a chance to wear.

6 comments:

SimplyOutdoors said...

Sounds like a great time. I love the picture of Camo with the watermelon hat.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the hat! Happy Birthday!!!

The Hunter's Wife said...

Looks like all of you had a great time.

Cute hat!

Ralphd00d said...

Glad you had a good time! Happy Birthday!

H2o said...

It looks like you had a great birthday. I like the pimp daddy hat.

Anonymous said...

Feliz cumpleanos, amigo viejo!

I've been out gallavanting and plumb near missed your happy birthday! Looks like everybody was there but Thunderhoof!