Monday, March 24, 2008

New Links to Ponder


Two new links to consider as we slip into Spring. The first is Mushy's Moochings. This is an outdoor related chronicle of his life and times. Hunting, Sports, Girls,
Growing Up and Close Friends. It it a pleasure to read and I am very glad to have him linked. I know you will enjoy him too. (He likes a good cigar too!)

The second link is Drew's World. This link is out of the U.K. and is a young man that is involved with Canal Boats and his desire for a life of hunting and learning Bushcraft. He enjoys posting
about things he is purchasing to reach his goals and his plans for the future. Hmmmm.... a deer hunt for a boat ride? Might have something to work with here.
He doesn't know how much I would like to travel those lazy rivers of his on those canal boats and talk about this stuff, I might have to look him up soon.

2 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Man, I sure do appreciate you spreading the word about an ol' fat man! How can I ever repay you?

Thanks for the other link too!

FHB said...

I knew you guys would hit it off.