Friday, February 23, 2007

An African Link


Cheetah, MS> Now that I am taking over for Zumbo, worldwide links are coming in to my site. A new and interesting one is from KeesKennis. He is located somewhere in the bush of Zambia and has amazing pics and stories from all over the globe. A very good site and profile. Lots of rare animals and beautiful photography. I was stunned by his linking to me, thrilled to be exact, and wanted everyone to link him and visit his site till I found out that he, and GuyK, and all his pals had been sneaking over and fishing in my lake.

2 comments:

KeesKennis said...

Thanks young man.
You got my best photo.
Hope you get the Zumbo spot.

Cheers

Libby Spencer said...

Wow. We have a lot of friends in common and how coincidental that I never blog about hunting but I'm embroiled in a big debate at The Impolitic over poor Mr. Zumbo.

Fun blog.