Thursday, February 22, 2007

3rd Annual Hunter/ Outfitter Convention


Tunica, MS> My brother James and his wife Kecia are in Tunica for the Ovis Grand Slam Convention. This is a fun filled affair with hunters and outfitters from Africa to Alaska. Meeting new faces and booking trips, is what this is all about. Merchants, Videos, stuffed Trophies, and too many exhibits to name. James is an outfitter with the name
Brady and Howell Alaskan Outfitters
Brady & Howell Alaskan Outfitters LLC
Jamie Howell
3705 Arctic Blvd #1446
Anchorage, AK 99503 USA
907-733-2948
jamiehowell@starband.net
If you are already here or wanting to find out more; I am planning on being there tomorrow and capturing the event with a lot of pics. Also a good time to give my card out to the hunters and exhibitors!

3 comments:

Othmar Vohringer said...

I am looking forward to read more about this.
Got your message and I am sorry to show infrequently. Blame my hectic work schedule for it. Everyday 16 hours work and when I come home all I want to do is fall in the bed and sleep.

-Othmar Vohringer-

Editor said...

I understand, just wanted yo to laugh at the comment under Strange rock carvings.

tashee said...

Extra resources replica gucci handbags resource replica designer bags wholesale more information replica gucci handbags