Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Alligator Problem

As Stated we have an alligator problem at the famous Christmas Place. The Alligator is at least 8 feet long and has taken up residence in the lake. My dog does not like alligators and neither do I. What to do, what to do?
After considerable thought I decided to ask our readers what they think.
Please vote in our poll or leave a comment.

What To do about the Alligator
Blast It and get new Luggage
Catch it and Put It in Pauls' Bunk
Get Wardens to Remove It
Leave it Alone (maybe it will eat Mark)
Fatten It Up for Thanksgiving
Let Thunderhoof Handle The Problem
Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luggage is good however I would be in favor a brand new pair of shoes and a handbag. At 8ft long there should be plenty to share.

Anonymous said...

8 foot huh? I'd suggest a medium weight rod with a good leader. Chicken makes excellent bait, and I'd use a circle hook.

Some folks use electrical tape, but I prefer good old duct tape.

It may take some doing but if you can, find a local PETA member and leave it on their porch with a smily face note on it. They will be glad to take care of it for you. They loooove wildlife.

Problem solved.

Anonymous said...

If I see it get the tannery ready