Monday, October 06, 2008

Dads' Birthday



We celebrated my fathers' birthday over at my Aunt Mellys' home this pst week. My Aunt has a lovely home in Oxford and it is big enough to have all the family in for special occassions. She is a wonder.
Dad is 82 and tough as a cob. He still hunts and goes fishing and will work you to death. He is as amazing as my Aunt.
We had a great time and Dad received some nice gifts to use this winter.
(PS- I would hate to be in a footrace with either of those two.)

3 comments:

SimplyOutdoors said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad. He looks pretty damn good for 82.

Marian Ann Love said...

Wish your Dad a very Happy Birthday for us Rex...He looks great! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your father!

What a wonderfull generation of people your father comes from. They took this county to untold heights.

My father is gone now. I miss him terribly. Enjoy each and every day your blessed with yours Rex. Too often we don't know what we've got till it's gone.